Friday, May 13, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDLES




Hi Friends,

Today's card is a birthday card with some big candles.  My stamping friend, Lyn, cut out the candles, and I forgot to ask what she used, but am guessing she might have cut them on her Cricut.  Anyway, they're fun candles.  I added the happy birthday sentiment, and the sequins to finish off the card.  You can't see it clearly in the pic, but the sequins do match the teal color in the candles.  Sequins and gemstones are really hard to photograph for some reason.  Hard to capture the shimmer. 




Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'll be back next week with something new.  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Geri  

1 comment:

  1. LOL LOVE those big fat candles. What a fun card Geri. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...