Wednesday, December 23, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS!




Merry Christmas Friends!

I am so sorry that you can't see the sparkly gemstones.  It's much prettier in person than the photo shows.  The image is a House Mouse stamp.  The embossing folder is by Paper Studio.  I used Copics to color the mouse and ornament.

Wishing you and yours the Merriest Christmas, and many blessings in the New Year!






A huge thank you goes out to all of you who have signed up to follow my blog.  I appreciate it more than words can express.  

Big Hugs, Geri xo

2 comments:

  1. So very sweet. Those House Mousies are always into something fun. I hope you and yours have a very merry and blessed Christmas my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tracy. Yes, those mice are always getting into something. Cute little guys. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...