Monday, December 21, 2015

Snowflake Christmas Card




Hi Friends,

Today's card was another easy peasy card to make.  The background green card stock was embossed with snowflakes.  Layered of red, white and green card stock, and white embossing powder was used for the sentiment.  Three snowflakes were added for the final touch.  The original design is by Liane.   Nice to make cards that other stampers have designed.  I have several friends who make a ton of handmade cards for Christmas.  I admire those of you who do!  This year, sadly, I have not made any Christmas cards and am very behind on all my card making period.  Oh, I did make one card, and will post that one this week.  Lots of things going on, and hopefully next year sometime, I'll get back on track with my card making.



Thanks for stopping by to visit.  I'll be back soon with two more cards before Christmas.  Until then....

Hugs, Geri

4 comments:

  1. Perfect simple card! Are the snowflakes a die or punch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MaryAnn, well neither.....the snowflakes are stickers! Cool, eh? You can find some pretty stickers these days. 😉 Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had fun on Thursday. Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. This is so cheery. I really like the embossing to carry the snowflake theme through. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tracy. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Hugs, Ger

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...