Wednesday, January 20, 2016

FLOWERS GALORE


Hi Friends,

I'm sharing a couple of birthday cards that I made in two different colors.  The stamps are by Stampin Up; the set is called Mixed Bunch.  I embossed the background papers with two different embossing folders.  The red card has a dotted background, and the lavender background is kind of a basket weave pattern.  Punched out flowers on the right and added gemstones to the center of the flowers.  I used dimensionals to pop up the happy birthday sentiment.



                                                        Bright and bold in red





A softer version in lavender


Thanks for stopping by to visit.  I hope you're New Year is off to a good start.  We have some things going on, so I'll be back when I can.  Miss my blogging.  :o(

Hugs, Geri xo


2 comments:

  1. Your blooms have such fun designs to them. They make lovely cards Geri. I really like the mix of die cuts and stamping. Hugs!
    P.S. Hope things are going well with you healthwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy! Thank you for your comments. I'll send you an email today to catch up. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...