Thursday, May 21, 2015

BUTTERFLY WINGS


Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Wow...where is May going?  Whew...the days are flying by faster than I care to think about.

Today I'm sharing a card made with the Stampin Up Butterfly die.  Love that die.  I colored the bottom layer of the butterfly with distress inks.  My friend Karen Kurz, who is a SU demonstrator,  came up with the idea on coloring the butterfly.  Thanks, Karen!  Layered the die cut on top and added some sequins for some bling.






Wishing you all a safe and fun weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time....




2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Geri. I love your choice of colors and they really pop on the white card base. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tracy! I liked the simplicity.....sometimes easy cards are nice. Thanks for stopping by.
    Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...