Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bikes, Bikes & More Bikes



Hi Friends,

A quick post today on a card made with a bike stamp.  I think it was made by Hero Arts.  This card was made in a quick card class.  Pretty simple....stamped the background, then the bike images on top of that.  Added gemstones to the center of the wheels, and a little sentiment "have a great day."  Makes a cute card for kids or anyone who loves bike riding.




Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back soon with another card.  Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I wish my bikes had sported that bling back in the day. LOL Fun card Geri. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy! Oh me too! My old bike was a pretty plain Jane model. lol Thanks for stopping by.
    Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...