Friday, April 14, 2017

HAPPY EASTER!


HAPPY EASTER!

Wishing you all a blessed day with family and friends.  

This year's Easter card is one with some humor.  I've seen different versions of this, and this is mine.....
I used scrapbook paper from my stash for the background.  The grass was cut with fringe scissors, and the tiny flowers are made from a variety of punches, then I dotted the centers with yellow Liquid Pearls.   The brown bunnies are a Tim Holtz die.  I used a scallop punch to remove part of one bunny's butt, and the other one's ears.  I hope you get the humor....one friend told me she had to explain it to her hubby.  Ack!  To finish off the card, I added a few green sequins.




                                                Click on picture to make bigger.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful Easter!

Bunny Hugs, Geri



2 comments:

  1. LOL I love this. I laugh every time I see it. Hope you had a blessed Easter Geri. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy. It makes me laugh too! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...