Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hello Bloggers!

I've been absent again, sorry.   We've been so busy with appointments, I haven't had time to blog.  But....today I sat down and scrolled thru some pics and found this cute little corset card that I haven't posted.  The image is by Stampendous.  Love corsets. How do you like that tiny waistline?  I colored it up with Copics,  and added some blingy Stickles to the bows on the sides of the corset.  Embossed the background paper, and added a bit of lace on the right-hand side.  To finish it off, I added a black bow with a pink flower in the middle.  Hope you enjoy this one.   :-)







I'll be without WiFi again for a few days, but will post something as soon as I'm back online.  Thanks a bunch for dropping by today.  

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like my sly fox. I love the corset.

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...