Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!



Happy 4th Bloggers!

Today, I'm lucky enough to share a wonderful post card I received from my friend, Liane Ceglar....Thank you Liane!

Isn't the little girl on the card adorable?  It looks like a vintage photo, surrounded by stars.  The big stars are really glittery.  And of course, the sentiment says it all.  How fortunate we all are to live in this great country.  We have lots to be thankful for, but especially our freedom.

My hubby is a retired Firefighter, so today we are remembering and praying the the 19 Firefighters (and the families left behind) who perished in the Arizona fire.   They truly are our heros, and we are flying our flag outside at half staff in their honor.






Happy Independence Day!  Have a safe and fun day.  I won't be posting for a few days as I won't have internet access.  I'll be back online later.  Until next time.

"I'm as happy as a little bird with a French fry"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...