Thursday, August 17, 2017

ORANGE & YELLOW ON BLACK


Hello Bloggers!


I hope you're all ready for the weekend.  Summer is quickly coming to an end.  Our mornings feel a bit chilly compared to the last few months.  Feels good!  

Today's card is one I made in a SU workshop with Leilani, awhile back.  The clear acetate with gold design on the left side is by SU, as are the stamps and sentiment.  After coloring the flowers and die cutting, it was a quick card to put together.





Thanks for stopping by to visit.  I'll be back later with another card.

Hugs,
Geri

4 comments:


  1. Geri, I really like this one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deanna, thanks so much for stopping by. It was a fun and fast card to make. Glad you like it. Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! This card really makes a statement. Love the vivid colors against the black Geri. Sorry I'm so late in visiting. It's SUPER busy around here. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy! Thanks for stopping by. I know what you mean about being busy. Where are the days going? I can't seem to catch up with anything these days. Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...