Thursday, March 2, 2017

THE ESSENCE OF LOVE IS KINDNESS......


Hello Friends,


A quick weekend post.  I made this card in a swap. The original design is by my friend, Liane.  :o)
  I love the red tulips wrapped in printed paper with little hearts.  The background paper is also printed paper.  A black and white twine is tied around the image.  Colored with Copic markers.  The card base is black.  Makes a really cool card.  



\



I've managed to catch two colds in less than 
2-1/2months, so I've been slow blogging.  There's some kind of yuck going around that just won't let go.  Getting better now.
Thanks for stopping by the blog.  I'll be back later with something new.  Have a good weekend.
Hugs, Geri



4 comments:

  1. Very nice card. There is just something wonderful about red, black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for stopping by the blog. Yes, that combination is great, and Liane did an awesome job designing the card. It was fun to make! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm sounds like you and I caught the same bug. I'm still coughing. Your card is super sweet. I love that the blooms are wrapped in print paper. Hugs and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy! You caught it too? Oh yuck. I've heard of so many that have caught the same thing. Hope you're getting better....and have a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
      Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...