Monday, February 6, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!



 Hello Friends,

Awhile back, I had made a card like this for hubby.  My friend Edie had originally designed the card, and I decided to make another one for our son for his birthday.  It's a fun card to make.  Mostly punching circles for the bubbles, cutting strips for the mug, and using Distress Ink for the edges.  I made the mug handle by using two different sizes of oval punches.  Layered mug on to woodgrain paper, and backed that with chocolate brown card stock, then glued it on to a kraft card.  Happy Birthday Pat!  :o) 





Thanks for stopping by.  I'm working on Valentine cards and will share soon.

                         Hugs, Geri

3 comments:

  1. Isn't the cutest thing? I really had fun making the second card. It's fairly easy to make.....just be prepared for yellow fingers from distressing the tiny dots. Maybe rubber gloves would be in order. lol
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool way to use all those shapes. Lots of fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...