Friday, July 1, 2016

QUILTING GIRLFRIENDS....GLAD YOU'RE IN MY BLOCK OF FRIENDS!




Happy Weekend Friends!

Are you ready for the 4th of July?  I didn't make a 4th of July card, but am sharing a girlfriend card that I hope you like.  The stamp is by Art Impressions.  I fell in love with the image, even though I'm not a quilter.  They look like they're having so much fun together.  :o)

Copic coloring on the image, and I added a piece of lace from my stash at the bottom of the image. Punched out some tiny flowers for embellishments, and the background paper is out of my paper stash.  



                                                              Click on the pic for a closer look.


Wishing you all a fun and safe 4th of July!
Thanks for stopping by to visit.
I'll be back later with another card.
Hugs, Geri xo

2 comments:

  1. LOL It's wonderful! I'm with you. They look like they ALWAYS have a great time together. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend! Thanks for stopping by. You and yours have a wonderful 4th. Stay safe.
    Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...