Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Friday Blog Friends! I hope you're getting ready for a weekend of relaxation. We got a little rain in Santa Fe, so we are happy campers today! A dear friend from Texas, asked me to do some Texas designs for her. I made a mad rush down to Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps, and found a really cool Texas stamp. Stamped some extra images and made some cards with the design after finishing her books. The stamp is by Deadbeat Designs....and the owner/artist of Deadbeat is from Texas! Coloring such small images was certainly a challenge. I embossed blue background paper using Cuttlebug embossing folders. The pics today are the "blue" renditions. Tomorrow, I'll post the "reds". Coloring was done with Copic markers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...